Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friday afternoon debate: The 'M' in MILF

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I normally go to the gym on the way to work in the morning but I was a lazy bastard this morning so didn't have time.

So today I made a rare lunchtime visit. Other than the Bristol City players going through their paces, I was quite amazed at what I'm sure Buzzer would refer to as some cracking 'MILF talent'.

But, as I worked up a sweat, I got round to thinking - is the 'M' in MILF mandatory in order to qualify for MILF-ness? Does some sort of child-bearing have to have happened?

Or is it more a case of (and I can't be arsed with the acronyms) 'In her thirties and I'd like to f***' or something similar.

NSC - over to you...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
MATURE I'd Like to...?

No, I think child-bearage is a pre-requisite for MILF status. Isn't part of it the thought that because she's had kids she should be respectable / married / settled and therefore has no right to look so sexy?

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
MATURE I'd Like to...?

No, I think child-bearage is a pre-requisite for MILF status. Isn't part of it the thought that because she's had kids she should be respectable / married / settled and therefore has no right to look so sexy?

or the fact that its baggage free sex as she already has kids and chances are doesn't want anymore?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
yes they must've produced babies or else they are just FUCKABLES!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I would say that motherhood is a definite prerequisite to being a MILF

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
EDIT -As if by magic! (I've just got back from the Office pub. Had a nice lunch)

I've done a fair bit of research into this and my gut feeling is that it's a state of mind. It's shorthand for any "older" woman to be honest.

There's a fair few mothers that look far too young to be described as MILFy whereas there are women that have never had children that are MILFy heaven.

There's my two-pennyworth but I think we need pics, Bozza, before we can conclude for definite.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I find the M in MILF a bit of a pain to be honest. But thats because I have no M key, and constantly have to cut n' paste them into my words.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
She's a pensioner but you gotta mention her!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Agree with the other cliqueists - motherhood is a necessity here. Otherwise they're just rather bitter old spinsters who for some reason always seem to drink far too much white wine.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Is Mrs Hut an MILF then ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Use two n's side by side for a quicker alternative?

:amateurs:
???
I've tried the alternatives, none has really been a go-er.
If I need a small m, I just paste it from the word "message" in the 'quote message in reply?' bit you see below. If I need a capital M, I paste it from the 'all times are GMT' a bit further down.

I suppose I should take the keyboard to be repaired, but it'd cost more than fifty beer tokens, and I'm actually getting quite used to it now anyway.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here