Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your signatures?

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
What is the meaning and reason behind your signature? Mine is a quote from "An American Werewolf In London" which is one of my favourite films and think it is also really good quote in that scene

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Mine is a quote from the TV coverage of the Southampton v Leeds game when we came back from 3-0 down at half time to score 4 times in the last 19 minutes. It was very obviously recorded over the footage after the game, but it was a game in a million and it stuck!

Supah Liam Miller!

Commander

Arrogant Prat
NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
'We are staying up' in Maori. Bottom part is about when my sis broke her leg in NZ last year with no travel insurance.

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Mine just goes to show that good things do come out of violence which is quite apt considering the user name and avatar;)

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
New Order - Young Offender:

"We're busy running out of time, whatever it takes, I will make you mine"

My status line or whatever its the first words spoken in the only decent rap song to ever come out of Scandinavia :jester:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
cardboard said:
Mine remember that fine night at the palace

:drink: :drink: :drink:
What he said...........:drink: :drink: :drink:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The Large One said:
My sentiments regarding the chances of this year's host nation lifting the World Cup. I did it to them to such great effect in Euro 2004, I thought I'd mention it again.
Were Germany at Euro 2004 then?

:D

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
The Large One said:
Mixing your films up though, aren't you?

Don't think so although I may be wrong. Both from Pulp Fiction aren't they???

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
To inform people of my Albion pictures website (although it's used up all it's bandwith for this month)

Also advertising Scotty M's 'Crocs on tour' website, featuring pictures of adventures following Albion all around the county

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Mine is in view of my complete and utter frustration at the pathetic actions of Lewes District Council that are threatening to destroy our beloved football club and prevent it having the bright future it should have.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
B.M.F said:
Don't think so although I may be wrong. Both from Pulp Fiction aren't they???
Nope. Your signature was a speech made to Jospeh Cotten by Orson Welles as Harry Lime in 'The Third Man' while on the Ferris Wheel in Vienna (1949).

Ha! You think I have to look things like that up. One of the best films of all time.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here