Withdean Attendance Poll

Withdean Attendance

• I always go and will go regardless of Division

Votes: 55 67.1%
  • I always go but will only go next season if we are doing well

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • I used to go and I might return if we are doing well in Div 1

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I used to go but I dont really anymore because I hate Withdean regardless of Division

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • I have only started going recently and I will still go if we go down

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • I have only started going recently but wont go as much if we dont do well next year

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Always go, always have and probably always will.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Already sent in my season ticket renewal.

"Always go" is a bit of an over-statement, as I usually manage to miss a couple each season, though.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Always have been, unless unable to get a ticket.

Season ticket holder this season but not renewing because of

a) not value for money- the club appears to assume that we will always be here and is starting to take us for granted.

b)I can understand some of McGhee's man management decisions, team selections, purchases and pig headedness. It is frustrating me and turning me off the Albion for the 1st time in 20 years, and i hate him for it.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Will be renewing my season ticket next season regardless of where and how well we are playing.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Blimey I didnt realise that NSC was so dominated by STH's. I hoped there were lots of people floating around here that might be encouraged to go now that there will be new seats but this poll doesnt suggest that at all. :(

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have taken the decision of renewing my season ticket, however, i am so dissolutioned with the last couple of seasons that I will pick and chose my games depending on what is on offer. Therefore I will be offering my ticket when I am not around.

I cant really see myself going to many games away next year ( not having anyone to go with is a major factor) and I have been to every League 1 ground anyway.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Albion Dan said:
Blimey I didnt realise that NSC was so dominated by STH's. I hoped there were lots of people floating around here that might be encouraged to go now that there will be new seats but this poll doesnt suggest that at all. :(

27 votes so far!

Over 4,000 NSC members, give or take duplicates....

NSC covers 10% of the Albion fans? Maybe less.....

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
brightonfan_86 said:
I will always go, I don't care what division we play in. Because I love Brighton and Hove Albion to the day I die. :albion: :albion:

I "will" love......."until" the day I die

sorry:down:

Last edited:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Used to own a season ticket but due to family commitments can no loger afford it or spare the time :(

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'll always go because it's my club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here