Bournemouth/Reading
Went in 1999.

Go to:

BCM - first and foremost
Millenium Foam party in the club beneath it
Tokyo Joes
Car Wash
Bananas

That's all you need - all the rest are late licence bars that go on for ever.

Drink lots of San Miguel - all day
Don't walk the streets as you'll realise how much of a cr*phole it is! :clap2:

Massive clubs can't remember the names but you won't miss them. There also the usual ones out of town, which are more expensive and less 18-30.

Boat trips are boat trips. Beer, skimpy dressed women, sea and beer.

There is also a Pirate night in a concrete building....beer, roasts, skimpy dressed women.

:p

If you also like some culture. The island is pretty especially up north. A car hire for a couple of days is a good idea.

One of my mates used to go there every year.

So if you want the above its good.

LC:p

Last edited:

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Wilts said:
Went in 1999.

Go to:

BCM - first and foremost
Millenium Foam party in the club beneath it
Tokyo Joes
Car Wash
Bananas

That's all you need - all the rest are late licence bars that go on for ever.

Drink lots of San Miguel - all day
Don't walk the streets as you'll realise how much of a cr*phole it is! :clap2:

agree with everything went two years running 1999 and 2000. however my musical appreciation has increased and i now go to ibiza instead.

beach at palma nova is nicer that magaluf just round the bay as well

what hotel are you staying at?

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Superb place.
I went there in 1996, good to see all the clubs mentioned are still going strong.

Tokyo Joes was out hang out before clubbing in BCMs.
Nearly drowned in the foam party and then ahad a cold for the rest of the holiday!

Still top place though, have a good time.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tokyo Joes was good (aroud 15 years ago when I last went).

Pulled a bird from Milton Ketnes as well - weh hay !

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Went in 1998, brilliant.

As mentioned above, BCM's good and make sure you go to the foam party at the Millenium Club. Whatever you do don't wear anything that you don't mind getting ruined. I wore my new jeans and the ink from the T-shirt they give you ran all down them.

:(

Be prepared to be hounded every step of the way down the main strip of bars and clubs, with people pushing flyers and drinks promo's into your hand.

You can get some decent drinks deals though, when we went there was a bar called the "Horseshoe Bar" where you got two bottles of beer and two shots of "cocktail" (basically fruit juice) for about a quid.

Call me a snob, but it's a place forManu tattood oiks, pikeys what think they are livin large and big in Spain. Busman's holiday nowadays, and you'll just be surrounded with Brits.

Bugger off to the Ivory Coast or Indian Ocean. Get adventurous and see another culture.... and pull some class, not those package-deal slappers looking for a continental quickie.

Snotty rant over. ;)

Danny Seagull's Mate

Babe of the Year 2003
Sep 28, 2003
Woodingdean
Nah, you're not a snob. But what's wrong with a hotter version of Britain anyway.

Best way to lose your inhibitions :)

Shagaluf here we come!

Danny Seagull's Mate

Babe of the Year 2003
Sep 28, 2003
Woodingdean
NMH said:
Call me a snob, but it's a place forManu tattood oiks, pikeys what think they are livin large and big in Spain. Busman's holiday nowadays, and you'll just be surrounded with Brits.

Bugger off to the Ivory Coast or Indian Ocean. Get adventurous and see another culture.... and pull some class, not those package-deal slappers looking for a continental quickie.

Snotty rant over. ;)

Not a snob no, but were going now, don't knock it til you've tried it xx

Danny Seagull's Mate said:
Not a snob no, but were going now, don't knock it til you've tried it xx

Actually I already did, but some time ago - stayed in Palma Nova with the rustic streets and little secluded bay. Quite pleasant, but going into magaluf made me want to go out of magaluf! There was even a pub called the Red Lion or something similar.

have a nice time, and send us a postcard

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
London Calling said:
There is also a Pirate night in a concrete building....beer, roasts, skimpy dressed women.

:p

That was a quality evening out

As others have said BCM and millenium are the main clubs.

Most of the bars will be showing non stop videos of only fools and horses, and many are open 24 hours should you feel the need to drink all day every day all day!

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
if you like hed kandi they are at bananas club although not sure about october only been to magaluf in june

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here