Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you plunder from Pompey or Rangers....

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Some clubs I have pity for and would like to help them survive, and others I'm just happy to take their best players and run!

Who would you bring to The Albion?

(note: Lawrence has gone to Cardiff already)

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Some clubs I have pity for and would like to help them survive, and others I'm just happy to take their best players and run!

Who would you bring to The Albion?

(note: Lawrence has gone to Cardiff already)

let me think, no one

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Put Man City on that list, then I think we'll be talking :thumbsup:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Don't need any of them. Gus knows his squad and is comfortable with the quality we have got. That's good enough for me.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If we were to sign another player on loan, one of our existing 5 would have to miss out game by game because 5 is the maximum allowed in the match day squad. We don't need another loan signing. If the Rangers players become redundant, and are therefore available on a free, it's a different story. We need a proper #1, if McGregor were available... Big IF though, of course. Very unlikely, but considering the business we're doing nowadays, maybe signing him wouldn't be *that* unlikely.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
We could do worse than grab Ashdown the Portsmouth keeper.

Why would we want a goalkeeper who's not even good enough for Pompey's first team, I am curious to know?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Well if we are talking plundering in the literal sense then Rangers they have far more silver ware to sell !!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I think that he is a better keeper than Brezovan and Ankergren and we will need a back up next season if we sign a new number 1.

I think he may well be, but unsure as to how could his distribution is, which is obviously a key part of our playing style.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Could we plunder their trophy cabinets and contents?

I can see it now: "Brighton & Hove Albion: Scottish Premier League Champions 1989"

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Allan McGregor or even Neil Alexander.

Most definitely any of Rangers two goalies, both VG. Steven Davis vg too also Naismith(although he is currently out long term with cruciate problems). Apart from that not much else jumps out at me but Gus has the ability to improve mediocre players. So sad to see Rangers go through this, McCoist comes out with enormous credit mind.

TNBA

TTF

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
If Blackpool think Fowler's worth a go, we should get McCoist. You never forget how to score goals

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here