Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Who is only on here tonight because the other half is watchinh

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Love Strictly. There’s nowhere cheaper to watch gyrating, scantily clad Eastern European women on a Saturday night.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Love Strictly. There’s nowhere cheaper to watch gyrating, scantily clad Eastern European women on a Saturday night.
I beg to differ 😂

rik mayall bottom GIF

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
I enjoy watching the dancing but the hysteria from the contestants between the dances does my head in. Shouty Oti Mabuse plain irritates me, I wish they’d replace her.
They did, it’s Motsi Mabuse that’s the judge. Oti was a dancer who left a few years ago.

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
I feel it is evidence of the death of civilization. Fortunately my wife and daughters have no interest. My sister in law and her husband and boys are incommunicado when it's on.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I feel it is evidence of the death of civilization. Fortunately my wife and daughters have no interest. My sister in law and her husband and boys are incommunicado when it's on.
Every year they come out with the same lines from judges to contestants.
Mugs that pay the Licence fee are paying for this garbage and Linkers insane salary for one day a week during the football season..

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Every year they come out with the same lines from judges to contestants.
Mugs that pay the Licence fee are paying for this garbage and Linkers insane salary for one day a week during the football season..

Almost everything you purchase pays for some kind of advert which then pays for the programming on TV.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Almost everything you purchase pays for some kind of advert which then pays for the programming on TV.
Yes although you have a choice to buy them a can of coke or whatever it may be.
Disgusting fining the poorest in the land because they innocently let in the TV inspection guy. That poor girl on the news didn’t have a pot to piss in and they are taking money from her benefits to make her even more desperate . Fined her a £1000 she will be paying that back for years it’s a sick world.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
I’m back and the SHOUTING seems to have gone up a notch tonight

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
I’m back and the SHOUTING seems to have gone up a notch tonight
I’ve decamped to the conservatory. Having on the way poured a small, uh hmm, malt. Grabbed a Jack Reacher book and just considering if i should study the rather large slug crawling its way across the patio or if i should ignore it. Either of the outcomes will easily beat SD

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
I’ve decamped to the conservatory. Having on the way poured a small, uh hmm, malt. Grabbed a Jack Reacher book and just considering if i should study the rather large slug crawling its way across the patio or if i should ignore it. Either of the outcomes will easily beat SD
Salt is your friend :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here