[Football] Which club has a squad with a market value worth more than Bayern Munich

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
…Juventus, Inter, AC Milan, Napoli, Villa, Borussia Dortmund and is the 11th most valuable in the world per the highly respected CIES Laboratories in Switzerland?

If you have a hat, DOFF it to TB, PBOBE and the rest of the grande fromages at the Albion.

IMG_2858.jpeg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I note you chose not to show the full list. Presumably to save the face of CPFC2010 who i'll guess are currently nestled between Trabzonspor and Ross County

Do they go down far enough to register Palace's value??
The last on the list shown, is valued at €530.

WORLD CLASS defender Marc Geuhi, and GENERATIONAL TALENT Adam Wharton alone, are worth close to that. Some mistake here, obviously.

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
I'd like to see the average age of the squads. I feel part of the value of some of the players being so high is because we have some really young players.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Interesting that Leverkuesen have so few squad players at such a high average value.
Imagine that Wirtz, Frimpong and Boniface make up at least a quarter of that on their own. All under 23, all look like they'll probably spend the majority of their careers chasing Champions League trophies. Damn UEFA and their flimsy transfer rules.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
But comparing starting lineup costs, as I did in the other thread, it's of course bollocks...
Yep but I think this proves we have a ridiculously strong bench now, possibly top 6 quality. For example with a fully fit squad I think our bench is better than Newcastles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports