Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When is the friendly at Arundel?

When is the Arundel game?

• Wednesday, July 16th

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Thursday, July 17th

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

This seems like a really stoopid question seeing as the answer is blatantly on the official site, but me and Trotster are currently having an argument by text message over when this game is being played.

I'm on the side of the official site (for once) in believing that the game is on Wednesday. I really hope this is the case because I have booked the afternoon off work and will be meeting Mr Popkins and the Leicester Whore for lots of pre-season beers.

Trotster, for reasons best known to herself, reckons the game is on Thursday.

Who is right? YOU DECIDE.

I believe EVERYTHING that is on the official site.

Safeway -

We could always meet up at 8.15pm on Wednesday at the Black Rabbit and plot vengeance.

From Ant Veal's Top UK Pub Guide:-

The Black Rabbit, Offham, South Stoke, ARUNDEL, BN18 9PB
01903 882828

It is certainly a very popular pub and no doubt one that many a weary tourist has called at for a relaxing pint of real ale for many a year. The pub really is perfectly set lying beside a river that winds its way through water meadows, a bird reserve and through Arundel to the English Channel beyond. The numerous picnic benches out the front offer fine views too of Arundel castle to the south.

A very tidy, well-polished pub interior with a very smart bar which can get very busy on sunny summer day. It certainly looked a cosy pub in the winter with open fires greeting you as you enter.

There's food available in the restaurant although I didn't get a chance to glance at the menu. Beerwise though a full inspection was made (of course! - a pub in this guide must have great beer with good food and a nice setting being a bonus). Dorset Best and Tanglefoot, brewed by the Badger brewery in Blandford Forum were on offer as well as a guest or two though none were available during our visit.

The Good Pub Guide also mentions that boat trips are available from the pub in the summer when the pub doubles as a tea shop.

:)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'm going down the ticket office this lunchtime for a Crawley ticket. Will report back with facts and shit.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Bloody hope its wednesday or I'll be well bored standing looking at an empty footy pitch.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
It is on Wednesday. The guy at the club shop said Wednesday, repeat Wednesday. That's WEDNESDAY:bounce:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone going by train to Arundel, staff do in the afternoon and there will be alcohol. No drink driving for Chappers, those days are over.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
wednesday according to the official webpage!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Its a fiver to get in, jeeeeez.

Can only find trains that get to Arundel at 6:20 pm. Don't really wanna be hanging around in Arundel for an hour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here