Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the most you've won on the lottery ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I've just checked my lottery numbers and found I have got four. I've had a few three number wins, including £10 three draws in a row but I wonder if anybody has ever had a significant win.

5 numbers for £1380.

But, if I had put my house number/brother's birthdate down instead of my age I would of got £2.2M:( :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
£10 is the most I've ever won on the lottery. And I can't remember the last time that happened. But I did win £587-50 on the nags yesterday. Which was nice!

:clap2: :lolol: :clap2:

I've gotten 4 numbers up once for about £50.
3 numbers on quite a few occassions, last night for one. I've started doing the hot picks now too, a much better chance of winning something. On the last 3 draws i've won a grand total of £60 :bounce:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Just £94 for 4 balls. Lots of £10 wins but still waiting for the big one.

:)

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Not long after it started I won a Ayrton - it was a rollercoatser of emotions as I matched the first two numbers (OMG - I'm gonna win!) then got nothing (bugger) but then matched the final ball - so I got a tenner after all hope had faded.

Glorious.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Got a couple of 4's.

Not a sniff for months now.

The very first double rollover (about £24m I think) I got all 7 numbers. 3 on one line, 3 on another, and the bonus on another. BUGGER:down:

Van der Gully

Jul 10, 2003
Brunssum, NL
Part of an office syndicate in my last job, we won countless tenners but nothing bigger. Everytime there was a rollover we would put the lot on it, never managed to win a life changing sum but usually picked up a couple more tenners to save for the next time.

Remember when it first started there was a split and several people came away with 800k each. The West Sussex County Times printed a story about a bloke in West Chiltington who had won, they asked him what he intended to do with the money, his first priority was to pay his mortgage off (300k) and then sit down to think about what to do with the rest, proof if ever it were needed that money always goes to money.

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
$1160 about 10 years ago, 5 out of 6 on the Florida lottery.
The missing number was 42. I had 24. Nobody got all 6, and that weeks jackpot was 7 million.

Arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here