Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What music do you plan on listening to tonight?

cornish seagull

cornish seagull
Feb 25, 2011
cornwall
Last night was 'blues night' tonight its funk with a touch of Jazz, starting with "Brecker Brothers" main course of "Tower of Power" finished off with the sweet sound of "Aja"

Cheggers

Jul 28, 2011
Bang! And the dirt is gone.
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - Up from Below, or King Creosote and Jon Hopkins - Diamond Mine, or RM Hubbert - Thirteen Lost and Found. All glorious...or The Flaming Lips - Clouds Taste Metallic...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Bit of Carpark North I reckon. Fairly cheesy euro-rock, but just sometimes they get it BANG ON. For fans of Mew, Muse, Radiohead, Athlete.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Every night is blues night for me. The Fabulous Thunderbirds are due a spin tonight.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Yet another good Band but I do like my Feelgood and do loads of Feelgood covers in the band I play in, "down to the doctors" always goes down well.

Yeah the Feelgoods are the best. I really miss the late, great Lee Brilleaux & am just glad I saw him live before he died. As for Wilko he is just unique.

cornish seagull

cornish seagull
Feb 25, 2011
cornwall
Yeah the Feelgoods are the best. I really miss the late, great Lee Brilleaux & am just glad I saw him live before he died. As for Wilko he is just unique.

Saw them a couple of years ago in Plymouth and they were brilliant but I have just got back into the "The Blues Band" That Jones boy sure plays a mean 'harp'!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Saw them a couple of years ago in Plymouth and they were brilliant but I have just got back into the "The Blues Band" That Jones boy sure plays a mean 'harp'!

I've seen the BB in Worthing a few times over the years - they always put on a good show.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here