Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We WILL BEAT Southampton tommorrow

Skinthead

Jul 26, 2004
There Abouts
Think you must still be a tad squiffy from last nights celebrations!! :) However you never know? stranger things have happened and its the sort game we could get a result from? its such a great Division everybody can beat everybody, so we lose against the bottom team and next game we beat the top team!!

Danny 4

Apr 10, 2008
If we can keep from being cast as the 'sinners' and keep our 11 supremos on the pitch then we will hopefully send Adkins and his troops back down the M27 with
a new found respect for their south coast neighbours... utilise that new year 'every thing will come up albion' feeling. :clap: :lol: :clap:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Nobody expected us to beat Southampton in gus's first game in charge and that was away!
We can beat them but it'd be a huge shock after the last few games

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
May as well start practising..

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
I can't see us beating Southampton, but then I couldn't see Blackburn beating United or Villa beating Chelsea yesterday, so who knows? Strange results happen at this time of year.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
We must be the team that every team in the Championship wants to play right now.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Agreed, we will. It's a funny old game.

saint-and-greavsie__810452a.jpg

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
At 1.30 this morning I could see us stuffing the scummers. But now I'm sober...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
We've had a great reputation in previous Championship seasons for beating teams when we weren't "supposed" to (Sunderland, West Ham etc...) and I have absolute faith that this will be the case again tomorrow.

Forget what went on towards the end of 2011, this is a new year so, to resurrect the ghost of Saint Micky: Keep The Faith

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sounds about right!! I'm hoping the boys find their mojo tomorrow and win. I wonder if they will water the pitch? It's not stopped raining here in Shoreham today

The weather is utter wank, dank, wet and miserable. I went to Barcelona for a few days and it was around 15 degrees, brilliant blue sky and I wore shades during the day. It was so miserable when I got back yesterday :-(

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
The weather is utter wank, dank, wet and miserable. I went to Barcelona for a few days and it was around 15 degrees, brilliant blue sky and I wore shades during the day. It was so miserable when I got back yesterday :-(

I know the weather is crap and it makes you feel crap and miserable!!! What with the result yesterday and being imprisoned in my house all Xmas and new year with a mad mother in law - I don't care what the score is tomorrow I just need to get to the Amex for some BHA therapy!!! There's only so many times I can watch Wizard of Oz with out having proper dark thoughts!!!!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I would love it if we beat them, LOVE IT. :mad:

ps I reckon we'll get thoroughly gubbed though, sadly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here