Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watch Seagulls player later for fantastic quip from Gus....

D

Deleted User X18H

...as his watch alarm goes off during Press call.Made me laugh!

D

Deleted User X18H

You and all the other men in the room with their tounge up Gus' arse. The sycophantic schreeching at Gus' jokes every week is starting to make the pre match press conference unwatchable.

Not me sir.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
These threads are starting to annoy me; every single week its like HB&B is shouting out for attention 'oh look at me. I go to the press conferences'. It appears he just wants to be someone, and its f***ing annoying. There is not even any substance to the thread, it is just a cry for attention. gah.

These threads are starting to annoy me; every single week its like HB&B is shouting out for attention 'oh look at me. I go to the press conferences'. It appears he just wants to be someone, and its f***ing annoying. There is not even any substance to the thread, it is just a cry for attention. gah.

This. There is no way that Gus's quip merited a mention let alone a thread

D

Deleted User X18H

I suggested that people might want to watch Seagulls player. It's Albion related. Its fun times.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Your idea of fun is totally different to every other poster on this board.
Yours is mainly blowing your own trumpet, oh f*** look at me, eveybody else's is when you piss off on your hols for two weeks.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
It's a great interview, full of measured humour and shows a man in complete control. When will you start to consider promotion as a possibility? (I paraphrase because I can't exactly remember what he actually said). 'Ask me after we get promoted'.

The man is a true legend and one of my favourite humanoids.

TNBA

TTF

Rowdey

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
For those of us who can't put a face to a voice, can anyone give a 'whose who' with pre-match interviews?

i.e - first interviewer - Naylor ?
2nd - HBB-B ?
3rd - Cammlin ?

cheers

Rowdey

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
For those of us who can't put a face to a voice, can anyone give a 'whose who' with pre-match interviews?

i.e - first interviewer - Naylor ?
2nd - HBB-B ?
3rd - Cammlin ?

cheers

Surely someone knows... :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here