Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] TV snacks..

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Don’t know about you guys but this is exactly the sort of snack I prepare for watching footy or the Olympics. Get the lads round and get the snacks out…

She serves these with an assortment of sambals: “Maybe blitzed coriander, green chilli and mint with salt and lime; or a delicious peanut sambal [peanut butter, frozen grated coconut, salt, tamarind, tempered mustard seeds, chilli]; or a classic aubergine sambal [roast aubergine, lime juice, coconut milk, green chillies], which is like a Sri Lankan baba ganoush.”

🙄

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Don’t know about you guys but this is exactly the sort of snack I prepare for watching footy or the Olympics. Get the lads round and get the snacks out…

She serves these with an assortment of sambals: “Maybe blitzed coriander, green chilli and mint with salt and lime; or a delicious peanut sambal [peanut butter, frozen grated coconut, salt, tamarind, tempered mustard seeds, chilli]; or a classic aubergine sambal [roast aubergine, lime juice, coconut milk, green chillies], which is like a Sri Lankan baba ganoush.”

🙄

Definitely an ideal snack for home, within 10m of a toilet too, coz i’m literally going to bottom spray that lot back out within half an hour of consuming

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
This is as adventurous as I get for telly watching

IMG_1263.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here