Votes: 25 32.9%
  • Star Wars 4 5 6

Votes: 51 67.1%

• Total voters

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Two classics meet one stage earlier than they would of liked, but which will make it through to the final?

Back to the Future won a narrow victory against Die Hard with 57% in the quarter finals, whilst Star Wars demolished the Alien trilogy in their quarter final.

So here it is:

Back to the Future
250px-Back_to_the_Future.jpg

or The Original Star Wars Trilogy (4 5 6)
31.jpg

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I have issues with the whole Star Wars trilogy to be honest..

1. OK the ORIGINAL trilogy is now exempt as it is now a saga of SIX episodes. Although we would all like to, we can't ignore the fact that Mr Lucas has runied the series by making the prequels.

2. If we're just gonna go and pick and choose three films in a series then why wasn't a Bond 'trilogy' of films put forward.

3. The above is a bit picky.. but for me I HAD to choose BTTF because Lucas has RUNIED the ORIGINAL trilogy by sticking that sproutfaced c**t as Anakin Skywalker at the end of Return of the Jedi.

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Muzzman said:
I have issues with the whole Star Wars trilogy to be honest..

1. OK the ORIGINAL trilogy is now exempt as it is now a saga of SIX episodes. Although we would all like to, we can't ignore the fact that Mr Lucas has runied the series by making the prequels.

2. If we're just gonna go and pick and choose three films in a series then why wasn't a Bond 'trilogy' of films put forward.

3. The above is a bit picky.. but for me I HAD to choose BTTF because Lucas has RUNIED the ORIGINAL trilogy by sticking that sproutfaced c**t as Anakin Skywalker at the end of Return of the Jedi.

Episodes 1 2 & 3 were counted as a seperate trilogy and went out of the world cup early doors.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here