Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Torbjørn Agdestein?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
What's the drill with this lad then?
Looks to have great potential and looked good when he had the odd chance,he's 21 now so surely gus needs to decide wether to give him a crack or loan him out,not sure how long his contract is though.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
If he is going to get anywhere he needs to go out on loan. He has played a bit in the first team and put himself about in the penalty area but he has yet to score a single goal. Clearly if we are looking to push on at the top of table we need other options for he will not put us there. It was reality time with JFC moving to Oxford. Something similar for Toby would be great.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I think he could be the player to play the holding role upfront next season, if we don't get anyone in.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Apologies in advance to anyone who sits near me when Toby scores his first goal.
I think I might cream myself, he is that amazing!

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5025833 said:
Pretty sure he recently signed a new deal/extension, I'd imagine he will get some playing time with 7 subs again and can provide cover for the wingers as well...

Gus has alot to learn,for example when to use youth team players and when to sub them out,he has got it wrong with Jake imho:albion2::albion2:
:albion2::albion2:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
what happened to Bergkamp?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Gus has alot to learn,for example when to use youth team players and when to sub them out
And I know just the fountain of knowledge he should turn too.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I love watching this kid play. I rekon we'll see more improvement after another pre-season with the squad, he was starting to look really strong last year so hopefully that will continue as you can't be lightweight in this division.

Even if he doesn't get the knack in front of goal yet I think he looked good as a different option on the wing or as a number 10 who brings others into the game

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Thing is toby is 22 this year i think so surely it's now or never for the lad,he just needs games rather than sitting in the development squad.Im sure a league 1 club would love to have him on loan:)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Can you give me a reason for JFC not being in the squad,he started the demolition of southampton

And fell to bits against Newcastle...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can you give me a reason for JFC not being in the squad,he started the demolition of southampton
Errr maybe because he not as good as Vicente?
What with him being only a kid, who is now out on loan to get some miles under his belt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here