Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tip

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bit nervous about putting this up after last weeks nightmare, but I've been told that LADY SINATRA in the 4-25 at Doncaster has a chance today. Probably worth backing each way, I got 16/1 a little earlier on bet365.

Good luck :thumbsup:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Tx Mack. Now 12/1 on B365 I see.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
cheers for info mackenzie,dont usually bet saturdays(minefield),but willhace a little dabble :)

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
37/1 on betfair to win. 4/1 to place.
Had a few quid on each.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Going E/W

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Ffs :(

Usually not bothered by losing, but to get done on the line @ 28/1 is GUTTING. At least we got a bit of place money. Bloody Hell.

Last edited:

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
cheers McKenzie. Made my money back after that **** barman last night at the openhouse didn't give me my £20 cashback to me. thieving bastard!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Cheers Mack, stupidly took odds of 14/1 still doubled me money

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
Cheers Mack, stupidly took odds of 14/1 still doubled me money

Who did you have the bet with and was it shop, online or phone? In this day and age of gambling you must bet best odds guaranteed. Hills, Ladbrokes both offer this online, as do 365, Betfred(prior to first show), Boyles, Paddy Power and VC. Some of these only offer this online others are on the phone as well. Not all apply this to mobile bets

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Who did you have the bet with and was it shop, online or phone? In this day and age of gambling you must bet best odds guaranteed. Hills, Ladbrokes both offer this online, as do 365, Betfred(prior to first show), Boyles, Paddy Power and VC. Some of these only offer this online others are on the phone as well. Not all apply this to mobile bets

Ladbrokes betting shop, why

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
Best Odds Guaranteed is a way of ensuring you get the best possible price for your bets. If you place a bet in a Best Odds Guaranteed race and take the price available at the time, if the SP (Starting Price) is a better price, your bet will be settled at that better price!

This means no more disappointment if the price gets better and better, you're guaranteed whichever is higher - the SP or the price you took.

So today you would have got paid at 28/1. Ladbrokes offer this online. Hills offer it on the phone, online or via your mobile

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Anyone in Bristol wanting a decent bookies, use The Winning Post on Blackboy Hill. They offer best price guarantee on all races.......although I have now been barred from that particular establishment :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Trouble is I don't want an on-line account, too tempting

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here