Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is my 1st ever post!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'll say "hello" :wave: and congratulate your County on a marvelous win against the Surrey scum :lol:

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
The Lizard King said:
....What do I do now then?:clap:

go outside and play?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Wait. In a minute this thread will be full of regulars calling you a Billy No-Posts!

Welcome BTW.

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Tell us that you know when Andre Kanchelskis is going to sign if the current trend of new members is anything to go by. :p

:wave:

LOL @ Highfields :lolol:

Hello Mr King

You will find that if you click on new thread, you can post a message. Most of the posts on here are nothing to do with football, but ignore them if you wish. I quite like the banter, but sometimes I am sickened. Being a lady myself, its sometimes better to ignore!:lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Tell us a bit more about yourself in post number 2.

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Welcome

There are a few options now:

The Robert Lester Zamora approach - tell us what is about to happen at the club, get ribbed for doing this on your first few posts, and then what you said happens.

The Braders100 approach - Try to post a meaningless reply to every thread on the front page.

The Artois / Tinx / Chapmans approach - Watch your productivity at work take a huge nosedive as you get sucked in to the NSC smorgasboard.

The Yorkie approach - dash around from this board to two or three other BHA boards making reasonable comments on a pethora of subjects amassing a respectable post count and gaining many friends.

Whatever approach you take your life will be richer (or poorer if you get sacked for being on here too much).

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
BrightonBird said:
Oh no! I have over 1000 posts and never even noticed.:( I wish I had seen, so I could start a thread.

Can we please have a smilie that cries.

Like this :cry: :cry: :cry:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
ONE POST, YOUVE ONLY GOT ONE POST, YOUVE ONLY GOT ONE POST!

NICE TO KNOW YOUR HERE, ITS NICE TO KNOW YOUR HERE...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here