Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This could save your life!!! Absolutely.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Here is how to react to hungry pythons:

Remember not to run away, the python can go faster. The thing to do is to lie flat on the ground on your back with your feet together, arms at your side, head well down. The python will then try to push its head under you, experimenting at every possible point. Don’t panic!

You must let him swallow your foot. It is quite painless and it will take a long time. If you lose your head and struggle, he will quickly whip his coils around you. If you keep calm and still, he will go on swallowing. Wait patiently until he has swallowed up to about your knee. Then carefully take out your knife and insert it into the distended side of his mouth and with a quick rip slit him up.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I think it's too hot here for your average giraffe at the moment, never mind the pythons. Although I wouldn't let a giraffe eat my foot.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
DTES said:
I think it's too hot here for your average giraffe at the moment, never mind the pythons. Although I wouldn't let a giraffe eat my foot.

I wouldn't try it with alligators, either, unless you are a Palarse fan. I'm told that's perfectly safe for anyone from Selhurst. In fact it is recommended.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Seems that you should not 'siphon the python' then.

jimmy hill's chin

Jul 5, 2003
well if you need to escape an alligator what you need to do is run in a zig-zag and they follow your pattern and they do it slowly coz there tail is heavy but if you run in a straight line they catch you and eat you which is always bad:lolol:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Can we expect to see Steve Irwin legging it across the south downs in search of said python?

"don't worry fella, you're alright"

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
If a big grizzly comes at you, run downhill. They're front legs are shorter than the back ones and they keep falling over.
If there's no hill or the bear is on a motorbike, well frankly, you're f***ed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here