Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The winter of discontent has begun...

the munch

Jul 1, 2011
Predictable....no strength, lacking belief...cms sell in January, we need big players, this Brighton team is small, young, and very lightweight. Elliot Bennett will never be replaced. Our midfield needs to be more beefy and solid, I would start to question the players belief in poyet something is not right and it needs sorting now....how long before tony bloom says enough is enough???

Excella

Oct 29, 2011
Too much negativity on here tonight.

You have a good team, you're just unlucky at the moment, it happens to all of us. We Leeds fans watched our playoff spot drift away last Season with some dreadful losses and some dreadful performances, some people acted the same way on forums when we were beating Preston 4 - 1 only to lose 4 - 6 at the end of the game, such negativity is normal but you really do need to get behind your team, it's not the end of the season because you've had some bad results, they're normal.

The difference in team skill between League 1 and Championship teams is night and day, you can walk League 1 and do dreadful in the Championship lol. You need to stay strong.

the munch

Jul 1, 2011
Mate....10 games without a win is shocking form, you need to witness this slide... And see what we are getting served up every week.

Leicester Seagull

Oct 24, 2009
how long before tony bloom says enough is enough???

I wouldn't hold your breathe- fortunately, Bloom wouldn't be so fickle as to see this as anything other than a rough patch in form. We've got a weakened squad due to injuries, a young team and manager still learning to play in this division, and lots of time and games ahead to pick up points and strengthen the squad.

There's nothing wrong with being disappointed with our current form, but IMO it's just ridiculous to start questioning Poyet at this stage. Get some perspective, and be patient!

*end of rant*

Excella

Oct 29, 2011
Mate....10 games without a win is shocking form, you need to witness this slide... And see what we are getting served up every week.

You're hardly being hammered every week. If you were then yes feel free to be upset, your team can easily turn their fortunes around.

Leicester Seagull

Oct 24, 2009
poyet is safe as houses with a new 5 year deal

Yep, and so he should be at this stage- things are nowhere near as bad as some idiots on here are making out. The step up to this league was always going to be tough for us, let alone with so many injuries. We've stopped leaking goals now and performances are improving, the season is young. Some people need to calm down and get a grip!

the munch

Jul 1, 2011
Mate, when we can,t even muster a shot at watfords goal? It's not pretty and it's not getting better soon.

Excella

Oct 29, 2011
Mate, when we can,t even muster a shot at watfords goal? It's not pretty and it's not getting better soon.

How about this.

Scunthorpe United dominated QPR last season despite being bottom of the table and made QPR seem like an amateur side despite QPR being top of the Championship. It all comes down to who wants it more. All you need is a win to get the season started again lol

Commander

Arrogant Prat
NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
OK my take having seen my first defeat for two seasons.

Playing too deep , obviously to keep the defence intact .However, it decouples our strike force from the pen area and they look toothless. Too much panic today, Noone pass too much and could have given the FB a real tough time. Watford as route 1 as they come.But they are bigger and more seasoned to this league. Gus will buy in January, of that I have absolutely no doubt. We need

-Replacement for Painter
-Midfield general
-20 goals a season man

not much to ask is it?

All in all this league is a real eye opener. I have seen 7 matches and yet to see a poor team.

I think we will do OK this season and finish mid table. A learning season for sure.

Watford is a dump, was a dump and probably will always be a dump.

Keep the faith chaps.

In Gus we trust.

TNBA

TTF

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Quite honestly we had a good run and now we are having a bad run....it happens. We will start winning a few games and then losing a few. This year is about acclimatising and gaining stability in a tough division so let's not be panicking as this is how it will continue to be until next season

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
My fear is that we played above ourselves for the first month or so but now we are seeing where we realy are.

That is a worry.

Commander

Arrogant Prat
NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
well done for getting to the game

Thanks. Although its really not very far away from me.

We were shit tonight, even worse than the Palace game. No ideas, no drive, no movement, nothing. Needs to pick up soon.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
We'll put a run of good results together & everyone will be back to saying we can be promotion contenders.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here