Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The NSC Christmas meet-up - November 29th

Right, I have somthing positive to say. Today I booked the function room at the Prince Albert in Brighton for the evening of Saturday, November 29th. This is the day of the Wrexham home game so hopefully as many people as possible can make it.

Details regarding food, music etc are still very much up in the air, because obviously those will cost money.

Please leave any thoughts you have regarding this event in this thread, or PM/email me.

Something I was thinking of doing though was some sort of Christmas awards, seeing as they were so popular last time :). What do you think?

:drink: :albion: :drink: :dance: :love: :smokin:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
:clap: Well done Safeway, yeah more awards would be cool, I'm defo up for this one as I go on holiday the following week I think. So add me to your soon to be updated sig detailing the names of who's going :D

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Sorry I didn't make the summer bash, bit hectic what with one thing and another. I might make the next one but there again I may be back here.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Artois said:
Who's signiture? Grrrrr.

heh sorry Artois was it your sig last time? I forget now :D

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
as long as theres no Event afterwards, think I'm getting too old for that place now :down:
Maybe the Escape or Honeyclub or somewhere trendy where I wont fit in at all!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Somewhere like Casablancas afterwards would be good me thinks, stuff for everybody there. Might even stay for the duration this time, probably won't turn up as pissed and tired as i did the last.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Date noted in diary. Will try and make this one. :drink:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I'll be there.

Shall I organise a football game against Wrexham for the morning?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here