The Forest Green match.........

Forest Green game.........

• Going-Season ticket holder/don't want to waste ticket

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • Going-Cheap/easy to get seats

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Going-Want to see Jakey etc. do their stuff

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Going-It's the albion i'd go to any game!

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • Not Going-Who cares about ldv vans trophy

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Not Going-Want to but unable

Votes: 17 25.8%

• Total voters

Dunkstar

Jul 6, 2003
Up a Hill
I'm going but if i didn't have the "free" ticket i probably wouldn't bother.It will be nice to see a few of the fringe players strutting their stuff though.Are you going?Why?Why not?

Last edited:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
i'm going cos of my free ticket. a few people i know are going too, well, probably the most amount of my friends that have ever gone to an albion match, i think the cheapness of the tickets(if you dont have a season ticket) and the fact its forest green made it seem funny to them, one of them is a complete nutter, he broke his back while people were giving him the bumps(he screwed up trying to land on a crash mat), and now has to wear a back brace, while in hospital, in an attempt to get more sponge baths from his nurse, he split piss over himself.
i imagine he'll do something weird during the game, he has streaked before, so that isnt beyond him.

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Got a season ticket, so not going to waste a ticket i paid for, and afterall it is an Albion match, why wouldn't i go! SEEEAAAGGUULLSSS!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
CAFC Matt said:
Would go but don't if I can face it with my hand like it is
what have you done ( i've broken one finger , fractured other one , swollen hand ) and its my writing hand too ! p.s i'm going to it (i'll be the one in the sling):D

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
ill be there!

hopefully there wont be many there, so its a case of sit anywhere you like

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
It'll be the first game I miss this season, league and cup. Annoying as I have a season ticket but I'll let my brother have the ticket. A bit to much travelling and money for LDV first round.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
For those of us who bought the 19 game package this does not come free, in scotland on business anyway

Last edited:

Dunkstar

Jul 6, 2003
Up a Hill
It's interesting that the leader so far is that you are a season ticket holder and don't want to waste the ticket!:p :shootself

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
I'm quite glad it is the seaon ticket game. My missus knows very little about football but even she knows that the LDV is a nothing competition. If I had to buy a separate ticket I'd be under pressure to give it a miss. Not so if I fork out for an FA or League cup game.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I left sunny Brighton at 6am this morning and cannot return for a fortnight :cry: :cry: :cry:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Dunkstar said:
It will be nice to see a few of the fringe players strutting their stuff though.

The thought of Paul Watson "strutting his stuff" would be worth the admission price alone...

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here