Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Barracuda song?

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Does anyone remember a song released in the early 80's (I think) that started off with a guy trying to get another guy to say "Barracuda", and he keeps replying "I can't say Bacaruda".
Anyone?
no?
Please?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Eggmundo said:
Does anyone remember a song released in the early 80's (I think) that started off with a guy trying to get another guy to say "Barracuda", and he keeps replying "I can't say Bacaruda".
Anyone?
no?
Please?

Think it was called Summer Fun and was by the Barracudas in fact. And far from interestingly Heart had an Album and Single called Barracuda.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Starts off 'Your Plymouth dealer is deeeelin man' Then some idoit starts saying 'I cant say baccaruudah' and so on.

Tragic aren't I ? I drove one in Texas a few years back, hell of a beast, great in straight lines though !

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I think a LimeWire search is needed tonight!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Found it on Bearshare, I'll download it and email it to you if you can't find it on Limewire.

bhaexpress said:
Starts off 'Your Plymouth dealer is deeeelin man' Then some idoit starts saying 'I cant say baccaruudah' and so on.

Tragic aren't I ? I drove one in Texas a few years back, hell of a beast, great in straight lines though !

I can relate - I picked up a black 1962 Cadillac Coupe DeVille in 1981, then Springsteen released a tune called 'Cadillac Ranch' that they kept playing on AM radio (which is all that original stock radio could get). Naturally the volume got turned up for that tune.

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick
bhaexpress said:

Did you know that idiot is Leslie Neilsen !! of Airplane fame.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yes, does sound like him so you must be right ....... And I thought I was an aanorak !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here