Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks to the ticket office staff

Just want to say a big "thank you" to everyone who was selling tickets at Withdean and the club shop over the weekend.

I am sure you all took a fair amount of un-necessary grief and flak from people who should know better but I think you all did a marvellous job, and I just want to say "Thanks" for my ticket

and that includes my brother for queueing up for 7 1/2 hours

See you all in Cardiff

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Storer - that means you did not have to queue for 7 1/2 hours , I wonder if you brother feels the same !.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
indeed, turned out a close neighbour sold me my tickets, too all the stewards inlcluding my mates Grandad who gave me a bottle of water as I was thirsty as HELL after 5 1/2 hours. You deserve nothing less than the utmost respect from everyone, well done and thankyou!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Staff must have had a hell of a day and been exhausted. They did as well as they could with the facilities. My mistake was equating that because the queue at Queens Road was much smaller in length than Withdean, it would be quicker.

If did not know the shop had 3 tills instead of 8 at Withdean and I found out after 7 hours that Withdean was cash only meaning most people at the shop were paying by card meaning every transaction took much longer :dunce: .

Gareth Glover said:
Storer - that means you did not have to queue for 7 1/2 hours , I wonder if you brother feels the same !.

He didn't seem overly put out by the experience - mind you, he doesn't ever seem overly put out - and it would have taken him just as long to buy one as it did to buy three. (And he did offer)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jim I owe you several :drink: :drink: :drink:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
:clap2: Well done ticket office staff.

You did your job to the best of your ability. I don't have a problem with you. That's why I never approached you with my 'irritations' I went straight to Martin Perry.

Pops

Mar 6, 2004
withdean porter cabin
i started work at the club shop at 7.45 am and left the club shop around 10.45 at night , it was a long day but i was still on a buzz when i got home , on behalf of the stewards and the ticket staff there i would like to say thanks to all those fans who queued for such a long time without making our lives harder than they already where .

there was a handful of moaners but most people where in good spirits and the smiles of people leaving the shop with their tickets was fun to watch . i waited all day for someone to get to the front of the queue after a 7 hour wait and say have you got a home shirt size large :) gratz to all that stayed and got there ticket late saturday night at the club shop . sunday will be the first game my girlfriend has every been too , and i`m looking forward to it , cya all there :)

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Richard (me brother) went during his lunch for me!!

What a star of a brother I have.

:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here