Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Talk Sport Bigging Up Norman Baker

wilderabeast

Jul 27, 2004
The Promised Land
interesting to hear Norman Baker on talk sport today being interviewed over this 90 second car alarm proposal...they called him a legend and champion of the people i phoned to give the real version and slate him about falmer and they wouldnt let me on air ....BOOOOOOOOOO TALK SPORT BOOOOOOO

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
:censored: legend of the people? can think a few other names for him:angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry:

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
wilderabeast said:
i phoned to give the real version and slate him about falmer and they wouldnt let me on air

Hadly a balanced view is it talksport. You wpuld think a company like them would be more in touc with sprting issues, and might perhaps be willining enough to allow another view on air. Very dissapointing. I do wish there was a better alternative to the Tories in the Lewes District.....

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Maybe if you said you were going to big him up as one of his local constituents they might have let you on.

All 'talk' radio stations will not deviate from the item in hand, so you have to be a bit creative.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here