Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Swale Heating Boiler Cover

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I have a boiler cover/service agreement with Swale Heating.

Two weeks after my last service the boiler has stopped producing Hot water.
Checked the boiler and the pressure was down to 0 and the programming unit was blank.

Booked a repair for yesterday, received an automated response, and expected them to contact me when they were on their way.

Heard nothing.
Tried to contact them but have had no response via email, phone, whatsapp, online portal etc.
Spent an hour and a half in a queue trying to talk to someone. It was only when i got down to 2nd in the queue for 30 minutes, that I realised, no-one was answering and i had oly been moving up the queue as the others had also realised this or given up.

Read a few things online of similar experiences.

Was concerned that they may have gone bust, but then read they had been taken over by SureServe last year.
So presumably they are still agoing concern, just probably being absorbed into a bigger company and all that entails...

Any suggestions on what I should do next?

Just cancel the agreement and fork out for someone to come out and fix it, seems the most likely outcome.
But that's going to be irritating having paid for the service agreement for the last 6 years.

If anyone knows someone who works for them and can have a word... that would be great..

cheers all

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
NSC seems to have turned into Plumbsnet :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here