Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
What, video?

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Video, no.

Audio, either subscribe to Seagulls World Player, or move to Sussex so you can listen to the commentary live from BBC Radio Sussex (probably not an option looking at your location). Oooo hang on, I'm not sure if you'll be able to get the live commentary from the BBc Radio Sussex website

Last edited:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
This website quite LiveTV / LiveStream, Broadcast CSKA - Atlant (KHL) often streams Charlton home matches at 3;00pm so there's potential for at least one Albion game this season. I'm sure i've seen MK dons matches on as well so it might be worth looking out for that away match?

Streams of lower league matches are usually in house productions (the one's shown on big screens and in the concourses inside the ground) but they are not bad quality and the commentry isn't too awful.

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Video, no.

Audio, either subscribe to Seagulls World Player, or move to Sussex so you can listen to the commentary live from BBC Radio Sussex (probably not an option looking at your location). Oooo hang on, I'm not sure if you'll be able to get the live commentary from the BBc Radio Sussex website

Think they stop broadcasting online when games are on, Seagulls World has exclusive live audio rights I presume.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here