Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stoke City

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
That challenge from Whelan was nothing other than disgusting. Some may disagree, but if Hazard is facing a minimum 3 match ban on the grounds of all this "we have an image to maintain" bollocks coming out of the FA, then that challenge is worth double that.

It was disgusting, and completely unneccessary.

Oh, and i'm not knocking Howard Webb. His view of the incident was shown on replay and it wasn't so clear given Garcia's position on the floor.

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
That challenge from Whelan was nothing other than disgusting. Some may disagree, but if Hazard is facing a minimum 3 match ban on the grounds of all this "we have an image to maintain" bollocks coming out of the FA, then that challenge is worth double that.

It was disgusting, and completely unneccessary.

Oh, and i'm not knocking Howard Webb. His view of the incident was shown on replay and it wasn't so clear given Garcia's position on the floor.

Webb was standing right next to the incident. Unbelievable that he missed it. Disgusting challege by Whelan

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Webb was standing right next to the incident. Unbelievable that he missed it. Disgusting challege by Whelan

They showed the replay from Webb's viewpoint, and as Andy Townsend correctly (first time for everything) stated, Garcia's body blocked what he could see. It didn't look more than a foul from that angle. Watch it again, I was suprised.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here