Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs Team

D

Deleted member 18477

if they dont play bale and van der vaart i will want a refund... nah couldnt really give a shite. The day is all about Brighton! Nothing has been confirmed yet though, it will depend on the teams fitness. im expecting squad players to feature.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
my understanding is that when we play them in Portugal it will be a 22 player kickabout so a real mix of first team and reserves but when we play them at the Amex they have promised to bring a close to full strength side.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Think there could be quite a few Spurs fans pissed off it's a bunch of stiffs as well. Just spoke to a Spurs ST holder colleague, and he told me they have sold out their allocation for this one.

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
All the Spurs players will need games to get match fitness back so I imagine the big players will play

N17

Jun 21, 2011
I understand it will be a very strong side (at least to start with).

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Pre-season friendly, I imagine both sides will use close to 22 players over the course of the match, so there's bound to be appearances by most of their big names.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
Given that the reserves are playing Brighton in Portugal and this fixture is two weeks before the Premier League kick off, I think it's fair to say, it'll be the first team.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
who cares, I'm going to watch the Albion, couldn't be less enthused by our choice of opponent, but hey, it should be a good chance to see how we match up to a Premier League side, albeit in a feindly.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
if they dont play bale and van der vaart i will want a refund... nah couldnt really give a shite. The day is all about Brighton! Nothing has been confirmed yet though, it will depend on the teams fitness. im expecting squad players to feature.

I think Bale and Van der Vaart are their top players as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here