Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spring Nearly Here in Glasgow

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Fabulous day today. 50 degrees of the Fahrenheit variety and a sunny and 'nearly' Spring day on the golf course in rolling Renfrewshire. Makes one really glad to be alive! Don't it just?

Now beat those Yorkies tomorrow, to make it a corker!

TNBA

TTF

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
I've had several trips to Glasgow to visit a mate up there and dont think I've seen the sun out once. not even when we went there in June for his wedding. Great night out though.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Dont give a stuff about Sweaties weather or anything else about them - I'm looking forward immensely to their independence when they can take their place amongst nations such as Albania and I won't have to fund their antics.

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
Dont give a stuff about Sweaties weather or anything else about them - I'm looking forward immensely to their independence when they can take their place amongst nations such as Albania and I won't have to fund their antics.

Except most of the Scots that I know dont want Independence.

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Fabulous day today. 50 degrees of the Fahrenheit variety and a sunny and 'nearly' Spring day on the golf course in rolling Renfrewshire. Makes one really glad to be alive! Don't it just?

Now beat those Yorkies tomorrow, to make it a corker!

TNBA

TTF

I was up in Glasgow on Monday & Tuesday for work, it was quite warm then, blue sky.
Had a session along Sauchiehall street Monday evening.

Flew back with B.A. And when we got to England it was covered in clouds. Healthrow was cold and miserable!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here