Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should Brighton embrace gays?

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
A serious point. Lets be honest Brighton is in an area famous for its gays. Therfore should you embrace them and become a 'gay' club. If you made a big play on it every gay would become a Brighton fan and you would instantly gain a huge fan base and attract the pink pound. It could catch on. Brighton would be the club for gays. Tottenham the Jew club and so on and so on......

The most feared words for any father would then become 'Dad, I support Brighton'......

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
oh here we go....

You forgot to tell us to change our kit to pink (shit, we already did that a few years ago).

I think you will find there are actually more gay people in London than Brighton, not that it's an issue for me, but nobody suggests your boyfriend might not know you're here do they?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
HOld on just one minute there, he might be on to something! If we present a dedicated gay charter it might be just the thing to swing Labour in our favour as far as Falmer goes.

Season Tickets in the North, South and West Stands £499. Season Tickets in the Revenge sponsored Wild Fruit East Stand: £199

I think I have stumbled on the key to getting approval for the stadium....

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
How would you know?

Apparently one in ten men is gay anyway so how could you tell?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ah and there was me thinking they had a big G tattooed on their forehead

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Truth is that Twatty is so in the closet that he wants a job at MFI.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
6,000 Graham Norton type OOOOOHHHH's as a shot that whizzed past the post would actually be quite amusing.

Couldn't stand the bitchiness amongst the fans if we lost though :nono:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
bhaexpress said:
Truth is that Twatty is so in the closet that he wants a job at MFI.

Ever thought of a career as a stand up comedian? Good then dont ever bother cos your as funny as crotch rot......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here