Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagull shop

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
i have just been to the seagull shop to get 14 harding on me england away shirt.
the woman seemed busy but she said she would do it and she,
i have just got home and looked at the shirt for the first time and on it was 14 hardnig

what should i do: live with it or take it back so they can re do it

you will now how i am at withdean now.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
take it back and demand they change it obviously! they can take letters off and put them back on properly....how the f*** she got that wrong though is just beyond comprehension :shootself

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
seagulljaz said:
i have just been to the seagull shop to get 14 harding on me england away shirt.
i have just got home and looked at the shirt for the first time and on it was 14 hardnig

Did you write it out for her and check it made sense ? :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
Yet again another Dick Tight cock up, employing dyslexic people to work in the club shop putting on names :angry: :angry: :angry:

Yes Ernest, blame Dick again :lolol:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
f*** sake.

I have been there lots of times trying to get my shirt printed and they are alwasy too f***ing busy.

They did once get pissed off when I told them they had spelt Ramsey (sic) wrongly.

Last edited:

Gotsmanov

Aug 13, 2003
Brighton
Right, i've only ever moaned about 2 things at this club - Oatway, and Stuart Munday. And I stand by both. HOWEVER, the club shop has given me the right arsehole recently. I live in London, and only come back for matchdays. I really wanted to get a name and number on the back of my shirt on the saturday before the Coventry game, however, was told that they don't print shirt names on matchdays.

Furthermore, I ordered a t-shirt from the shop over the internet last week, chose the style, and colour, and paid the £3 postage and packing required.

2 days later the package arrived - hurrah! Or not. I was only mildly mithered that the club shop had made a sweet £2.20 profit on the p+p (the franking stated a cool 80p), which was rapidly exaggerated to extreme annoyance upon opening. Wrong colour delivered - filthy green with design printed on in what can only be described as schoolboy 'Tipp-Ex' finish. Fortunately, there was a kind note from the shop attendant stating that they had sold out of my desired choice of colour.

Why not just f**king phone me (I DID provide a number) before wasting time and money on p+p (MY money, at p+p prices inflated at a rate greater than the German post-WWII economy)to check if I want the style of shirt from the pile marked "horrible colour / cheap finish T-shirt that hasn't sold to be offloaded to unsuspecting internet customers who'll think 'oh well, they did their best cos they wrote me a little note" because my preferred choice has sold out?

So, I cant believe i'm the only one who has asked for a name and number to be printed on my shirt on a matchday morning at the shop, otherwise they wouldn't have taken the decision not to print on match days. They turned away £10 of easy money there - now, i'm no rocket scientist, but they could employ a young shop assistant for £5 an hour for the morning on matchdays so that they can cope with demand? If they even print TWO shirta, they're likely to break even / make a profit. And maybe it's just possible they'll show a bit of top customer service and ringing to say that the article I ordered is out of stock. Cheers chaps.

Does Paul Rogers read this? Here's hoping, eh?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Gotsmanov said:
Right, i've only ever moaned about 2 things at this club - Oatway, and Stuart Munday. And I stand by both. HOWEVER, the club shop has given me the right arsehole recently. I live in London, and only come back for matchdays. I really wanted to get a name and number on the back of my shirt on the saturday before the Coventry game, however, was told that they don't print shirt names on matchdays.

Furthermore, I ordered a t-shirt from the shop over the internet last week, chose the style, and colour, and paid the £3 postage and packing required.

2 days later the package arrived - hurrah! Or not. I was only mildly mithered that the club shop had made a sweet £2.20 profit on the p+p (the franking stated a cool 80p), which was rapidly exaggerated to extreme annoyance upon opening. Wrong colour delivered - filthy green with design printed on in what can only be described as schoolboy 'Tipp-Ex' finish. Fortunately, there was a kind note from the shop attendant stating that they had sold out of my desired choice of colour.

Why not just f**king phone me (I DID provide a number) before wasting time and money on p+p (MY money, at p+p prices inflated at a rate greater than the German post-WWII economy)to check if I want the style of shirt from the pile marked "horrible colour / cheap finish T-shirt that hasn't sold to be offloaded to unsuspecting internet customers who'll think 'oh well, they did their best cos they wrote me a little note" because my preferred choice has sold out?

So, I cant believe i'm the only one who has asked for a name and number to be printed on my shirt on a matchday morning at the shop, otherwise they wouldn't have taken the decision not to print on match days. They turned away £10 of easy money there - now, i'm no rocket scientist, but they could employ a young shop assistant for £5 an hour for the morning on matchdays so that they can cope with demand? If they even print TWO shirta, they're likely to break even / make a profit. And maybe it's just possible they'll show a bit of top customer service and ringing to say that the article I ordered is out of stock. Cheers chaps.

Does Paul Rogers read this? Here's hoping, eh?

I think that sums up what a shit organisation this club has and it's nothing down to Archer and co but all down to Dick Knight :angry: :angry: :angry:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
You're right Ernest. If it were left in the hands of Archer there wouldn't be a club at all. And if the club doesn't exit then it can't be a shit organisation because it's not an organisation at all.

I think what I'm trying to say is shut the f*** up:salute:

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
Hmmm. Ok this is slightly embarrasing, and obviously you are upset. But hey we all make mistakes. May be she was having a bad day.

What is with all this bitching.

If you don't want to get behind the club, Dick Knight and the boys then feck off and watch the Premiershite on Sky. And whats with this terrible weather we're having. Oh yeah, it'll be Dick Knights fault!

For $£@# sake.:angry:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I can understand them making a mistake, but giving you the shirt and not noticing it??!

Dear oh dear.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
fatboy said:
I can understand them making a mistake, but giving you the shirt and not noticing it??!

Dear oh dear.

It does say something about quality control

Sigull

'Arte et Marte'
Jul 16, 2003
Bracklesham Bay
seagulljaz said:

Without knowing where you sit jaz. Could be pay back time, was it the same lady who, along with her other half, took all the "Rush for the Bus" stick in E Block :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here