Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Saturday parking

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Anyone know if edf is being used Saturday?

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
I very much doubt it. It’s not on the ticketing website and I think it has only been implemented for Sunday games or when there have been specific travel issues such as the West Coast railway line being closed etc.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ahright

ok thanks.

Oct 3, 2023
I very much doubt it. It’s not on the ticketing website and I think it has only been implemented for Sunday games or when there have been specific travel issues such as the West Coast railway line being closed etc.
Shame - they need to have a regular additional P&R option. EDF for weekends ( can’t use during week) and Pyecombe for weekdays would make sense but assume it’s all about the cost

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I'm not so sure. I remember a few Saturday games when EDF being open. Sometimes they leave it very late to let people know, though...

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Anyone know if edf is being used Saturday?
Been checking every day for a while to see if it would become available but nope. Wished we’d know in advance for the rest of the season when it will be available. Saves the guesswork and constant checking the tickets page.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Wished we’d know in advance for the rest of the season when it will be available. Saves the guesswork and constant checking the tickets page.

Yes, but what if there is a hurricane or tornado? Or CPFC fan attack?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here