Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League table, Premier League table on the wall...

Which non-winning team is the worst?

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
...who's the shittest one of all?

Four sides absolutely stinking out the Premier League, with not a single win between them after 7 (seven) games.

But, who is the worst of the worst?

Screenshot 2024-10-05 at 21.28.42.png

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Wolves are playing us in a couple of weeks, so their turnaround starts then

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Wolves are truly awful. Everton look like they are picking up. Ipswich are fighting every game.

Palace are just very dull.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Obviously not Palace as they are going to be challenging for the top 4 - we all know this because of the end of last season where they were so good they beat 11th placed Albion by one place and one point. Clearly Palace are going places - Rome, Istanbul and Prague I should think. I am just relieved we can say we did it first, even if only by 2 seasons.

That leaves Southampton, Ipswich and Wolves. Well Wolves have had the toughest opening fixtures so I probably wouldn't go for them. Ipswich have Liam Delap. He looks quality tbh, and I think they are capable of winning a game soon.

So it is Southampton. They are absolutely shit and they haven't got more than about three players who would get in our 24 man squad.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Obviously not Palace as they are going to be challenging for the top 4 - we all know this because of the end of last season where they were so good they beat 11th placed Albion by one place and one point. Clearly Palace are going places - Rome, Istanbul and Prague I should think. I am just relieved we can say we did it first, even if only by 2 seasons.

That leaves Southampton, Ipswich and Wolves. Well Wolves have had the toughest opening fixtures so I probably wouldn't go for them. Ipswich have Liam Delap. He looks quality tbh, and I think they are capable of winning a game soon.

So it is Southampton. They are absolutely shit and they haven't got more than about three players who would get in our 24 man squad.
Is one of them Adam Lallana?

Casper18

May 1, 2024
Ipswich and Southampton are newly promoted and adjusting to life in the Premier League.

Wolves have had player sales and issues with the ownership affecting them.

While Palarse have no excuse for being so poor.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Ipswich and Southampton are newly promoted and adjusting to life in the Premier League.

Wolves have had player sales and issues with the ownership affecting them.

While Palarse have no excuse for being so poor.
Funny as it is, have to say I’m surprised. Wonder if they’ll do their usual get rid and hire a safe pair of hands trick.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Palarse have no excuse for being so poor.
Oh come on man!
  • Squad exhaustion - they were the most represented club for England at the Euros don't you know. And their deadly striker played at the Olympics.
  • The world class replacements for the wold class departing Olisse, Anderson, Ayew ans Edouard are bedding in.
  • The league's best midfielder is carrying an injury.
  • Terrible decisions are robbing them of points every game.
They will be on 9 points after 9 games. Nailed on.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Surely at least one of them can find a way to win a game this weekend...

Ipswich Town v Everton
Southampton v Leicester City
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Manchester City
Nottingham Forest v Crystal Palace

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Surely at least one of them can find a way to win a game this weekend...

Ipswich Town v Everton
Southampton v Leicester City
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Manchester City
Nottingham Forest v Crystal Palace
For me, the 'at least one' will be Crystal Palace and the question is 'by how much by'? They have momentum and the heart of England's defence. Forest to lose their unbeaten run and suffer a thrashing at home but no shame in that when you are playing a club celebrating European football next season and a squad loaded with world class players. It will be men against boys.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
For me, the 'at least one' will be Crystal Palace and the question is 'by how much by'? They have momentum and the heart of England's defence. Forest to lose their unbeaten run and suffer a thrashing at home but no shame in that when you are playing a club celebrating European football next season and a squad loaded with world class players. It will be men against boys.
It's depressing isn't it? Seeing them flying high like this.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
After watching post match interviews I'd say that Saints manager Russell Martin is already lost. He shows no confidence in himself or his team at all.
Funny how he was supposed to be someone the Albion were interested in!
I don't think that's true, tbh. The only thing that linked Martin to BHA was that he is from Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here