Saturday 26th October​

Aston Villa v AFC Bournemouth
Brentford v Ipswich Town
Brighton & Hove Albion v Wolverhampton Wanderers
Manchester City v Southampton
Everton v Fulham (17:30) - Sky Sports

Sunday 27th October​

Chelsea v Newcastle United (14:00) - Sky Sports
Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur (14:00)
West Ham United v Manchester United (14:00)
Arsenal v Liverpool (16:30) - Sky Sports

Screenshot 2024-10-24 at 09.44.46.png

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
First time I've taken a look at the table for a while and I must say, isn't it lovely to be above Chelsea again?

Meanwhile, you'd think we could be in nosebleed territory if results fall our way this weekend - which sadly points to a first win of the season for Wolves. :down:

Flounce

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2006
First time I've taken a look at the table for a while and I must say, isn't it lovely to be above Chelsea again?

Meanwhile, you'd think we could be in nosebleed territory if results fall our way this weekend - which sadly points to a first win of the season for Wolves. :down:
The Brighton way seems a real possibilty :down:

My first live game of the season too….

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
It is stating the bleeding obvious but scoring first and preferably early is key here. Wolves will be smarting from their defeat against City after an impressively dogged display.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
What the bleeding fukk are Sky playing at? I get that they want to show a title 6-pointer but why not precede that with a Euro 6-pointer and put everybody's 'second team' Palace back on TV?

Palace won't need the fighting cocksuckers to go all Spursy at all unlike when we did so luckily recently They have too much strength across the pitch for that.

Had this been a Saturday game it would be the Sky's game of the day, no question. Nobody likes Spurs, not even their own fans. So many will be missing out on putting their feet up Saturday evening and laughing as Spurs chase shadows all game.

Palace to easily get their first win and anything less than 3 goals each half will a disappointment with the rest of the league half in awe at the performance and half bricking it at the prospect of facing them at the same time.

Next year's European heroes will put the current European team to shame.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here