Wolverhampton Wanderers v Manchester City (14:00) - Sky Sports
Liverpool v Chelsea (16:30) - Sky Sports

Monday 21st October​

Nottingham Forest v Crystal Palace (20:00) - Sky Sports

Screenshot 2024-10-17 at 07.54.55.png

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I have to say that the Ipswich and Southampton games are box office this weekend. 3/4 of the season to go but wins here would be worth their weight in gold in terms of confidence etc.

Some say that Forest generate a good atmosphere. Well, they are going to be outsung on Monday and no mistake.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Bissouma has been awful so far, very open game

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Can someone explain to me how Opta decide what is an assist or not? I've got Bowen to score or assist in a bet builder, and initially it was given, but it has now been taken off. Checked the Opta website, and sure enough, Bowen not down as assisting the Hammers goal. Not sure I understand why not?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Can someone explain to me how Opta decide what is an assist or not? I've got Bowen to score or assist in a bet builder, and initially it was given, but it has now been taken off. Checked the Opta website, and sure enough, Bowen not down as assisting the Hammers goal. Not sure I understand why not?
This doesn't help or answer your question, but Georginio wasn't given one for our third against Spurs, despite literally crossing the f***ing ball in to be directly headed in for a goal. Not a clue how/why.

The Lemming Stomper

Under the flag
Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Crikey...Looked like an assist to me...Horrible bets those...I gave up when a screamer saved by the keeper was given as a cross

Jul 20, 2003

It would have cost bookies money.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Surprised that one didn't go sailing over the bar.
He started so badly, first 2 touches pinged off his boot and did nothing first half but he sort of hit that one ok.
I suppose he hasn't had to do a lot more in this game as they have dominated

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here