Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pic of the day,the east stand

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Looking fantastic. I know there were plans shown on here but they are never that clear and the original infrastructure seemed a bit pony, so when you see a quality photo from that angle and its almost complete you can see how good its going to look. So pleased its overhanging the bottom tier and hiding those windows. Never like to wish away the summer but cant wait, its going to be amazing this season. Wish I could make more games, you lucky buggers.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
0,,10433~10998140,00.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Still think it looks bit odd and needs to go longer each end. Just my opinion and not gonna lose sleep over it mind.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Its looking brilliant.

I soo wish I could of moved my seat from ESL to ESU but at the time was out of work so couldnt afford the extra payments :(

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Looks a bit drafty up there. :drool:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
this is my favourite, from a few days ago

AwU--IRCAAEjJCp.jpg:large

its going to look BRILLIANT

I can't quite believe that when people saw the plans and artists impressions they said it would look "shit". It might not have the presence of the West Stand, but it's still gonna look flipping good.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Does anyone know what the open ends of the ESU are all about?

Don't start all that again........ its the area for disabled supporters I believe, its going to be all spammed up don't worry, lots of nice walls and windows....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here