Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Watson

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Why the :censored: do people feel they have to shout abuse?

Every match there has to be a villian in our own team.

Last year it was Mayo.. I suppose he's too good now. Who else can we have a pop at?

In the first half he once made a mistake by not coming forward and played a guy onside. A blokes shouts out "every :censored: time". Rubbish. One mistake.

It was by no means a classic or polished performance but he was far from bad. As Trigger said after the game, I prefer him with the ball at his feet rather than defending.

SUPPORT THE TEAM! I can undertsand giving Butters or Kitson stick but Watto. Ever present for the last 3 seasons. Scored some vital goals to get us up the leagues. Geez. :nono:

Really disapointed with Brighton "supporters"

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
f***ing drop the **** now he's shit he deserves all the abuse. Play someone else. ANYONE!!!!

Mayo only got abuse for a bit last season, he was class the rest of it. Watson has been AWFUL for ages now he's a liability. Why don't we drop him???

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I can understand why people get aggravated sometimes, he can be frustrating because we all know how goo he used to be for us week in week out and there were times when my heart skipped a beat tonight..but I agree, when they are wearing the stripes then we should get behind them. players like Jones are also confidence players who can do without people getting on their backs, it only makes things worse..meaning people heckle more..meaning less confidence..

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
If Steve Coppell chooses him to play then you should support the player.

It's not like he's a :censored: player. I swear the real problem is fans arn't happy unless they're having a bitch at one their own players.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Is it a suprise that when he was full of confidence he hit in free kick week after week? He misses a couple. Loses his confidence and the fans support and he becomes disapointing. Get behind every player. Support can help. How is shouting WATSON YOUR SHIT gonna help?? :nono:

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
Turkey said:
I swear the real problem is fans arn't happy unless they're having a bitch at one their own players.

That really does seem to be the case with people sitting around me. They are unable to give any encouragement for our players and are far too happy to get on their backs the moment they do anything slightly wrong.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
that's what football is all about u go to let ure frustrations out.

I hate positive twats that wanna get behind the team all the time (even when ure 8 down) shout some abuse have fun, if the players arent big enough to take it maybe they shouldn't be getting paid so much.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
dwayne said:
that's what football is all about u go to let ure frustrations out.

I hate positive twats that wanna get behind the team all the time (even when ure 8 down) shout some abuse have fun, if the players arent big enough to take it maybe they shouldn't be getting paid so much.

And if you dont like it maybe you should f*** off and watch palace.

being a brighton fan is being part of something very special. because of what has happened to us in the past we have a unique collctive spirit and it is this that has helped us through so many bad times and it is this which makes me enormously proud to be a brighton fan. let us not forget that.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Richie Morris said:
And if you dont like it maybe you should f*** off and watch palace.

being a brighton fan is being part of something very special. because of what has happened to us in the past we have a unique collctive spirit and it is this that has helped us through so many bad times and it is this which makes me enormously proud to be a brighton fan. let us not forget that.

yep I love Brighton, but if they are playing shit I will let them know.

don't get sanctimonious.

..no complaints about the season so far though.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Ah so did you get on the players backs at Hereford Dwayne?

We're 2nd bottom in Division 3! Your :censored: shit!!! :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here