1729616892287.png

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Barber’s lost weight.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I’ve heard Barber’s comments on Fabian about 8 times now on different broadcasts..DULL
Agree Rather than interview they may as well play a record.
Very sad 2nd part of interview As we know in PL just all about money

Javeaseagull

NSC Patron
Feb 22, 2014
Albion win a few games, Barber does the media rounds whipping up more headlines about us being a well run club.

As tedious as it is hearing the same thing over and over, at least it means we're winning!!!
I love it and obviously he does too! When the praise is flowing from others regarding recruitment and forward planning, he always says that they don’t all work out. Yes he does say the same thing all the time but I would say that is because he always gets the same questions/praise of the club. I heard him say once that he and Tony are like an old married couple which I took to mean he is quite happy to retire here. Secret of life is knowing when you are sorted!

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Albion win a few games, Barber does the media rounds whipping up more headlines about us being a well run club.

As tedious as it is hearing the same thing over and over, at least it means we're winning!!!
Seems smart to me. How many owners/CEO’s of football clubs are actually loved in their lifetimes? Very few. Even Dick Knight who saved the club’s existence regularly got pelters “Dick Tight” and all that. It’s largely a thankless task (except for the huge salary :lol:) so I don’t blame him playing the PR game when times are good

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here