Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Parking Question

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
A friend of mine was telling me that he parks in the car park just past the stadium along Village way and pays £15 (I think he said that) per game. Photo attached so you can see where I mean

Anyone else park there or know how you go about booking in there ??

Many thanks
Screenshot (138).png

Ronnie

Jan 6, 2009
The Herb Garden
I thought that car park was for Directors of the club including Tony Bloom and Paul Barber plus their guests, visiting football clubs Directors and guests and special hospitality guests etc etc and would be very surprised if any payment to park in the car park was necessary as a list of those eligible to park there is compiled by the club

Swimboy64

Oct 19, 2022
A friend of mine was telling me that he parks in the car park just past the stadium along Village way and pays £15 (I think he said that) per game. Photo attached so you can see where I mean

Anyone else park there or know how you go about booking in there ??

Many thanks View attachment 189324
I looked at doing it once last season and it was £62.50 through yourparkingspace just had a look for the spurs game and it’s sold out
But defo wasn’t £15 ask your mate where and how he books it as would be interested to know

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I looked at doing it once last season and it was £62.50 through yourparkingspace just had a look for the spurs game and it’s sold out
But defo wasn’t £15 ask your mate where and how he books it as would be interested to know
Maybe he’s got a mate that knows a Paul or Tone?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I thought that car park was for Directors of the club including Tony Bloom and Paul Barber plus their guests, visiting football clubs Directors and guests and special hospitality guests etc etc and would be very surprised if any payment to park in the car park was necessary as a list of those eligible to park there is compiled by the club
The car park circled on that map is definitely the directors / guests car park.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
maybe its the one a bit further over then below Active Sussex - he definitely said they went down Village Way and it was a very quick walk and easy to get out after

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
ssshhhh.
its a nice little earner for me. small satchel cash bag and a cap, 50 odd cars @. £15 then i beggar off into the ground for a few bevs. It’s also paid my season ticket and a couple of little holidays.

please don’t spoil it for me.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Surely the directors and VIPs park in the actual Amex car park ???

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The car park circled on that map is definitely the directors / guests car park.
I don't think it is. The directors park in the car park next the station car park by driving round the stadium and down the ramp.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The best parking i had was last season against Fulham, I got all free gear Kier and was comp’d a pair of 1901’s which included a space in the small car park in front of the Auction Rooms barn by the Falmer Pond, this space included a free transfer by taxi to the down ramp above West Reception then they shuttle you back after the game, i was on the A27 by 5:20 having remained until full time, would love a bit of that every Saturday
IMG_1775.jpeg

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
ssshhhh.
its a nice little earner for me. small satchel cash bag and a cap, 50 odd cars @. £15 then i beggar off into the ground for a few bevs. It’s also paid my season ticket and a couple of little holidays.

please don’t spoil it for me.
Whilst living in Mallorca, in the days before pay parking, every car park had a disabled person, generally with a gammy leg, who unofficially 'looked after' the car park. You'd arrive at the entrance and wait, even if spots were empty, until he told you to park in a certain spot. He would then hang around for his tip. No one ever argued with him. Was a nice little earner.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Is “Brighton diagnostic and treatment centre” the fancy name for the physio’s room?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
The best parking i had was last season against Fulham, I got all free gear Kier and was comp’d a pair of 1901’s which included a space in the small car park in front of the Auction Rooms barn by the Falmer Pond, this space included a free transfer by taxi to the down ramp above West Reception then they shuttle you back after the game, i was on the A27 by 5:20 having remained until full time, would love a bit of that every SaturdayView attachment 189334
I noticed a couple of mini buses in the coach park on Sunday with “1901 Concierge” branding. Had wondered if the were running people between the stadium and the Uni, although it’s not exactly far!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I noticed a couple of mini buses in the coach park on Sunday with “1901 Concierge” branding. Had wondered if the were running people between the stadium and the Uni, although it’s not exactly far!
The service i’m talking about was better than the car park, see below, they took us through the barrier where the red mark is to the steps down to West Reception and then waited for you at end to shuttle back to the Falmer Auctions car park last one leaving at 7pm

IMG_1777.png
IMG_1778.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here