Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paris

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I have been working over here for the last few days, it is my day off tomorrow, what would you do?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Depends on whether you are on expenses or not!

Moulin Rouge, if you are...

The tour bus if not...

The bus is expensive but still good to see all the sights.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Find some nice cheese and fine wine, on some nice boulevard, and watch the French go about there daily stuff. I could easily spend a day doing that....although at the end of a day like that, the cheese can have an effect, so be sure to limit your cheese intake.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Go to Pompidou and visit the Zidane/Matarazzi head-butt statue. I was there earlier to take a picture or 2. Very strange.

Enjoy your stay. I've been here for 4 years. I never get bored of it

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Find and go see some electro-pop or jazz depending on your age and what kind of french crumpet you'd like to hang off the back of

they do all three of these things extremely well

and beats the tourist trail imo

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
A pleasure boat trip on the Seine gives you a great perspective of the city and some of it's major sites.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Thank you ladies and gentlemen, the buildings here are amazing, time to take a walk.

:thumbsup:

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Find some nice cheese and fine wine, on some nice boulevard, and watch the French go about there daily stuff. I could easily spend a day doing that....although at the end of a day like that, the cheese can have an effect, so be sure to limit your cheese intake.

This sounds good to me, cheese overdose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here