Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Odds to win at Anfield

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Plenty of 8s and 9s, even 11s - but 16-1 at Stan James. Just in case you wanted to go with 'heart' a bit (generally a bad betting idea, to be fair...)

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
betting's about value and 16s is MASSIVE value

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
16-1 is superb! Having seen how poor Liverpool were today (so were manure I must add), then a serious upset next week is well on the cards.

Tuesday first though and I am coming down for it.

Was at Millwar away and felt we should have won, silly long range goal to lose near the end.

So let's do em big time!!

TNBA

TTF

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I can't find any FA Cup matches on their website. Where did you find those odds?

StanJames.com -

Signing up gives the following free bets:

£10 free bet - To get your first free bet (£10), we'll match your first Qualifying Bet up to a maximum value of £10.
£20 Free Bet - To get your second free bet (£20), we'll match the average of your next two Qualifying Bets up to a maximum value of £20.
£30 Free Bet - To get your third free bet (£30), we'll match the average of your next three Qualifying Bets up to a maximum of £30.
£40 Free Bet - To get your fourth free bet (£40), we'll match the average of your next four Qualifying Bets up to a maximum of £40.
£50 Free Bet - To get your fifth free bet (£50), we'll match the average of your next five Qualifying Bets up to a maximum of £50.
2. A "Qualifying Bet" is a bet at odds of 4/5 (1.80) or greater.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here