Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nuno and Gibbs White

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I see Nuno has got a 2 match ban (plus 1) and Gibbs White 1 for behavior against Albion. Something wrong if a player can go up to an official face to face wagging his finger and using absusive language and only getting 1 match ban.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I see Nuno has got a 2 match ban (plus 1) and Gibbs White 1 for behavior against Albion. Something wrong if a player can go up to an official face to face wagging his finger and using absusive language and only getting 1 match ban.
Hürzeler no ban, but a £8,000 fine. That’s good for us.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Forest are a thoroughly dislikeable club these days and these two sum them up. It’s quite amusing that their fans and the club seem to think there is some sort of agenda against them

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Not sure you can serve a ban while injured.
I don't think that's true. I've never heard of that. Otherwise clubs would hide the fact their players are injured so that they serve their suspensions while injured. There would lots of online arguments and bedwetting from opposition fans about whether someone is fit to play or not.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
If they serve it on Monday, it might inspire them to keep the score down. They are gonna get pasted anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here