Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Number of Premier League games since a goalless draw

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
One thing I’ll say. If we’d been under Potter and won 1 drawn 2 and were unbeaten we’d be delighted. RDZ doesn’t do draws which is why the likes of today and Everton can always happen! We were bang on top second half til they scored. It’s risk and reward with RDZ. 6/9 points = happy for me and many.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
As I said after that West Ham one - we could’ve drawn 2 won 1 under Potter or someone and rightfully been chuffed. With one less point than we had under RDZ. West Ham did a job and rode their luck. Remember that first 10 mins of the second half v West Ham we were all over them. Risk and reward and it won’t always work. 3 or 0 - bold RDZ and no fucks given - that’s why most of us realise the odd result like West Ham or Everton has to be taken squarely on the chin and not dwelled on 🙌

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
We've scored in every one of our last 21 PL games. I think I read that 25 is the record.
Almost. :)

"Brighton have now scored in each of their last 20 Premier League games (45 goals); it’s the longest ongoing run in the competition, with the last side going on a longer run in the competition being Liverpool between January and August 2022 (24 games)."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/65928393

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's for sure a bit rubbish for players that have bonuses based on clean sheets. For the rest of us tho, it's a bit of barnstormingly grand fun. AHOY me hearties!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
One thing I’ll say. If we’d been under Potter and won 1 drawn 2 and were unbeaten we’d be delighted. RDZ doesn’t do draws which is why the likes of today and Everton can always happen! We were bang on top second half til they scored. It’s risk and reward with RDZ. 6/9 points = happy for me and many.
12/15 points - stunning. West Ham games will happen occasionally 🙌

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
I think under RDZ in all competitions Brighton only failed to score in 6 games (4 in the PL and 2 cup games)

3 of the PL games (Spurs, Brentford, Forest came in his first 4 games. Since then it is only Fulham, the mighty Charlton and Man U (Cup Semi) that have stopped us scoring.

Rather sadly I don't get to enough games these days, but I did take my children to watch the Forest, Charlton and Man U games! I think we may be the jinx, because when we don't go, Solly doesn't miss!

As I said after that West Ham one - we could’ve drawn 2 won 1 under Potter or someone and rightfully been chuffed. With one less point than we had under RDZ. West Ham did a job and rode their luck. Remember that first 10 mins of the second half v West Ham we were all over them. Risk and reward and it won’t always work. 3 or 0 - bold RDZ and no fucks given - that’s why most of us realise the odd result like West Ham or Everton has to be taken squarely on the chin and not dwelled on 🙌
Perfectly put.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
When was the last clean sheet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here