Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC cracks me up...

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Just looking down the list of threads on page 1 and found these three threads next to each other: "Do you like Lizards?", "Being gay in the 1920s" and "What's your favourite slice?". On what other football message board on planet earth would you find three threads of such absurd nature?

Top stuff, I love this site sometimes...

:lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
berkshire seagull said:
Its not a footer site anymore is an entertainment site full of shite:lolol: which is good.:lolol:

If we didn't have these entertaining threads then NSC wouldn't be so popular at the moment. Being realistic here, how many posts do you think would be posted a day about the Albion ? Proberly half a dozen with the way we are performing :(

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
This is a pub site. Football gets discussed occasionally when it's relevant. It would be so boring if 95% of the threads were all about stuff like 'Kuipers or Roberts?'. Only the very boring want to talk about the Albion 100% of the time.

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
the authorities deleted the best thread: "do you like your slices super fried?"

:jester:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The Timekeeper said:
:( Mmm would be nice for more threads about the Albion and footy at times:yawn:
What would you like then?

"What slice do you have at half time"?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Gary Nelson said:
it is a bit geeky sometimes though.
'Do you like me'?
'Shall we all do some kind of song when we score a goal'?
??? ???
Yeah you do get geeky threads a lot and most are from teenagers.:p :drink:

NMH said:
I never did get the point of that 'CHISLA' theme that was going around - it probably stood for summat, and no doubt someone will call me a CHISLA just for not knowing what it means.

I have to admit, the new catchword has me stumped as well.
WTF does 'slice' mean ?

They are made up words that are meant to be funny. Obviously the people who use them find them hilarious. I just find it all rather juvenile

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
BrightonBird said:
They are made up words that are meant to be funny. Obviously the people who use them find them hilarious. I just find it all rather juvenile

shit.

Find myself agreeing with you there. Maybe its a sign of.......

me getting old that I tend not to find some things that people say in the late teens funny anymore::

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here