Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Norfolk Seagulls

PFW

Feb 16, 2017
The foot hills of Norfolk
How many fans on NSC live in Norfolk???

Looking at various social media, there are several of us unable to get tickets, in either the away on home ends.
Does any one know if there are any pubs that show Norwich games. I know that the Murderers pub, in the city centre, used to but don’t know if they still do.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
My eldest is at Uni there. Has a ticket in the home end. Gotta sit on his hands for this one!

He doesn't, to my knowledge, post here.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Could not get an away ticket. But have plenty of mates who are Norwich ST holders, so one of them was able to get me a ticket " just along from the away section". so I shall be singing along under my breath in very restrained manner. :albion2:

Well let's just hope that you have plenty to sing about. Come out hoarse, and l'll know we have got a good result. :albion2:

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Bumping a very old thread. I moved to Norfolk and have yet to find another Brighton fan. If there are any on here - get in touch!
There are a few of us.

However, there won’t be many - the Canaries is very much the local Club in Norfolk (at least in South/SW Norfolk ). Most people I meet here are Big Club supporters (because they grew up in the area then relocated to Norfolk - lots of Liverpudlians, Londoners and Suffolk folk here) but bringing their kids up to watch the locals at Carrow Road.

I was on holiday in Cromer this summer and was very pleased to see a young lad with a Brighton Europa League shirt on.

Not sure if he lived there or was on holiday.

Not sure anyone actually lives in Cromer in the summer! 😉. I wear my Europa League Brighton Tshirt a fair bit but not seen any other evidence of Brighton support in SW Norfolk.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Good to see both the Norfolk Seagulls and the masonic lodge of UEA Seagulls past and future doing well, the latter group including myself and the legend that is Tooting of this parish.

Love Norfolk still, just don’t tell everyone just how lovely it is; it’ll push the house prices up.

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
My brother used to be the Mayor of Watton.

(But he doesn’t really like football so it’s sort of irrelevant to this thread)
Thanks for that bit of irrelevant information on two fronts, he no longer lives in Norfolk and does not like football, nice little double that.
(y)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Good to see both the Norfolk Seagulls and the masonic lodge of UEA Seagulls past and future doing well, the latter group including myself and the legend that is Tooting of this parish.

Love Norfolk still, just don’t tell everyone just how lovely it is; it’ll push the house prices up.
My grandson is at UEA in his second year.

A Norfolk Seagull is selling a teddy bear on EBay from the Withdean era with a Skint kit. It’s £229 at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here