Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle United v Brighton & Hove Albion *** SCORE PREDICTOR THREAD ***

Newcastle United v Brighton & Hove Albion score predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I think you know......................................okay, I'll say it

Newcastle 0 - 4 Brighton

What else?

That's what Trump said.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I've gone for a Desmond but hoping we can nick it. How both teams injuries are and player fatigue will be key to this one. E.g. Isak is back (typical) but how fit/sharp is he actually going to be, ditto Wilson. Did Joelinton go away with Brazil?

I think we tend to do a bit better v Howe sides when we are away, he can't employ all his little 'tricks' at home as he can away. I remember 2 or 3 seasons ago at the Amex when they stuck 10 behind the ball from the kick off with their keeper time wasting after about 10 minutes. Howe teams also ALWAYS change ends if they win the toss away from home, again can't do that at SJP.

Swegulls

Aug 29, 2023
Stockholm
I've gone for a Desmond but hoping we can nick it. How both teams injuries are and player fatigue will be key to this one. E.g. Isak is back (typical) but how fit/sharp is he actually going to be, ditto Wilson. Did Joelinton go away with Brazil?

I think we tend to do a bit better v Howe sides when we are away, he can't employ all his little 'tricks' at home as he can away. I remember 2 or 3 seasons ago at the Amex when they stuck 10 behind the ball from the kick off with their keeper time wasting after about 10 minutes. Howe teams also ALWAYS change ends if they win the toss away from home, again can't do that at SJP.
Is that true? Wow, didn't know that! Smug Eddie is a bit annoying.

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
I feel like it could go either way and have settled with an optimistic 1-1 draw. I could easily see Newcastle beating us, hope not though 🤞

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I've gone heart over head and a 3-0 win to the good guys.

In reality, it'll be a crap 2-0 defeat though. Smug Eddie always smugs a result out of us, sadly.

Eastwood

Sep 23, 2024
2-1.... Always think we're a better side but can't see us not concerning.....

Always hope for a victory over this lot as I'm still gutted we stopped playing and handed them the championship!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here