Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle ticket enquiry

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Hello everyone.

My son has just received his digital ticket for this game. It doesn't have his name on it (that space is blank), and the supporter number is different to his Albion supporter number.

Should he be concerned?

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Probably best to contact the club - there will be the normal spot ID checks at the ground.
Good spot … exactly the same here. The “supporter number” quoted on the ticket is 7 digits v our 8 digit fan numbers so can’t be the same thing. I’m not going to worry about it.

Just make sure you’ve got email booking confirmations and access to the BHA app and you’ll be fine, whatever happens.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Well done all those who are making the long trip - safe journey and three points.

A great stadium but one I have only been in when empty - somehow just walked in and took a lift to the top floor and looked at the pitch before being challenged and asked to leave - security not great back then.

UTA :bloom:

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I've just read the club email re Newcastle. It's very Passive/Agressive in nature, a little uncalled for when they are communicating with the majority of their most loyal support (sorry customers). Have they stopped sending the 'travel/city info' email for away games now?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I've just read the club email re Newcastle. It's very Passive/Agressive in nature, a little uncalled for when they are communicating with the majority of their most loyal support (sorry customers). Have they stopped sending the 'travel/city info' email for away games now?
Been the same email for months.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here