Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Music at the meet-up

Lush

Mods' Pet
Presumably the one thing we can agree on is that it is at a volume so that you can actually talk, otherwise we might as well all bring our laptops in.

But what's happening re music? Cos I can't listen to that bloody car alarm music all night.

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Lush said:
I can't listen to that bloody car alarm music all night.
:lolol: :lolol:

So your not coming clubbing then? :wave:

There is a video wall in the room so hopefully there will be Albion videos playing.

As for the background music, what does everyone suggest?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Lush said:
otherwise we might as well all bring our laptops in.

I thought we were doing this anyway?

I'd already agreed to MSN Gary Nelson when I want another drink.

And I was going to PM Trotster and ask her if she wanted to disappear off to the toilets.

I'm not sure I am up to speaking to people in real life yet. :(

Lush

Mods' Pet
I suggest we nominate one person of each age (Under 20, 20 - 30, 30 - 40, 40 - 50) to bring along a CD.

Naturally this will involve a lengthy and argumentative nomination process on NSC followed by a interminable round of voting at which point we will decide not to have any background music as it will interfere with fatboy's Albion chants.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Lush said:
we will decide not to have any background music as it will interfere with fatboy's Albion chants.

I have to seek approval from the BYF on that one.

Re: Re: Music at the meet-up

Artois said:
There is a video wall in the room so hopefully there will be Albion videos playing.

That reminds me, MARTIN. I've got the Part 1 videos from 2000/01 and 2001/02 but not the good ones. Also got the 96/97 tape but that A) might incite violence, and B) confuse some people who didn't realise we existed before winning two Championships.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I've suddenly had a thought....Will I have to start refering to others as people and not as users or posters?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You're not banned from NSC. Please witness your post above.

Accuracy does not appear to be the strongest of your attributes.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Kevin Bloody Wilson!

either that or PUNK punk:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here