Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall v Brighton - in pictures

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Nice pics. There certainly are some "Characters" in there.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Just got back. F**king hammered! Great to see so many lads from the old days, there was a few that i didn't see but knew you were there, so hello to u lot. Lets keep this going, just like the old days! Top f*cking draw today boys!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
f*** im pissed

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Great photo this:

8012857521_6df1e6f532_o.png

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Fat kid in the hoodie could certainly do the Truffle Shuffle.

That is a brilliant photo.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Great photo this:

8012857521_6df1e6f532_o.png

This photo has just shocked me a little, I had a run in with some of them last night. The big bloke centre stage of that photo. I'm positive its him.

Got back to my local pub, the tophouse, in Burgess hill at about 7.40 last night, wearing my Brighton shirt obviously and feeling pretty happy, met my missus, got a pint and went outside for a fag, he was outside smoking as well, all he said was "not happy about that shirt" to me and started pacing around getting arsey so I finished my cig pretty quick and went back in, he followed and joined 3 others, spoke to them and turned and pointed me out, then he came over and started giving me loads of abuse and threatening to "fcuk me up"

I tried talking him down but got nowhere and was ready to have a punch up but luckily some other pub drinkers stepped in to help me out, I haven't been living in Burgess Hill long, and don't really know that many people but thank god I've made some friends in that pub who saw what was happening and managed to help diffuse what could have been a dodgy situation with me vs 4 pissed up millwall "fans"

Never had a problem with millwall personally before, I do now, I don't go looking for trouble, never have, but how it managed to find me, hours later, in my local pub I find odd, my missus was shit scared and upset and we ended up leaving early as neither of us felt safe at all. these so called fans obviously live here, I don't recognise them but I'm not going to stop drinking in my local pub. I just hope theyre not regulars and I never see them again, I've been drinking up there 3 months now, and never seen any hint of any trouble, ever, its a great pub, shame it happened.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here