Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee on SS News

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Just caught a interview with MM on sky and he said that things were progressing with 3 players and maybe another one would follow before the deadline but he didn't name them. Must be a keeper in those lot, but the others well ....

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Quote from BBC website....

Clubs at the other end of the table will also look to strengthen with Brighton manager Mark McGhee saying he wants to add four extra players to his squad before 1700.

"We've got to be imaginative with the budget, asking people to help us and we'll beg, steal or borrow," McGhee said.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Everyone else is signing players, McGhee is TALKING about signing players.....

:lolol: :p :lolol:

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
pasty said:
Quote from BBC website....

Clubs at the other end of the table will also look to strengthen with Brighton manager Mark McGhee saying he wants to add four extra players to his squad before 1700.

"We've got to be imaginative with the budget, asking people to help us and we'll beg, steal or borrow," McGhee said.
So if there's a robbery in Brighton today, the club are probably involved.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Is there anyone rotting away in Southampton reserves that we could tempt along the coast?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Striker Ormerod has fallen out of favour at Southampton
Wigan loan signing Brett Ormerod is relishing the chance of helping the club's promotion push.
Ormerod is out of favour at Southampton because of the form of Henri Camara, Peter Crouch and Kevin Phillips and jumped at the chance of a move.

He said: "I have come to a great team which plays great football and where everyone works hard for each other.

"The front two are the best partnership outside the Premiership and I'll have to get my head down and work hard."

kevinsmith

Jan 25, 2004
Portslade
Rookie said:
Just caught a interview with MM on sky and he said that things were progressing with 3 players and maybe another one would follow before the deadline but he didn't name them. Must be a keeper in those lot, but the others well ....

According to SCR this morning MM is hoping to sign 4 players,
1 keeper a defender a midfield player and a striker. Dick Knight must be having a major headace financially at the moment?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Striker Ormerod has fallen out of favour at Southampton
Wigan loan signing Brett Ormerod is relishing the chance of helping the club's promotion push.
Ormerod is out of favour at Southampton because of the form of Henri Camara, Peter Crouch and Kevin Phillips and jumped at the chance of a move.

He said: "I have come to a great team which plays great football and where everyone works hard for each other.

"The front two are the best partnership outside the Premiership and I'll have to get my head down and work hard."

So he is at Wigan then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here